Sydnor Update

Monday, October 02, 2006

Back on my blog

My last post to this was on our way to the states to visit our friends and supporters.
We've been there now ...done that ...and hopefully many are still waiting to hear from me.

The family joined me in Chicago














From there we drove to Virginia where we visited most of our supporters. we even made it to Kitty Hawk, NC.














Looking back over my calendar, I see that we had over 30 different meetings and presentations with different individuals and churches -over the course of 6 weeks. There was still a lot more that we were not able to arrange. Here are Tessa and Noah at one of our meetings














And here am I...














We made it back to Innsbruck to one of the coldest Augusts on record.














Thanks to all those who recieved us, helped us and sent us. Thanks for your prayers and support.

Paul and Family

2 Comments:

  • Hey Paul! First time I've checked out your blog (I've only just learned what blogs are!). Nice to get more detailed info & photos too. You look just the same! Kids are getting big too, as our mine. All the best, Gwen/Amy from Wien days

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 PM  

  • Dear Paul and all --
    It was so good to see all of you for a change! We were so pleased to have you stay with us and to get to know the kids a bit better since they are older now. Hope your plans with the refuge leaders prove to be much greater and more effective than you can even imagine. God bless you greatly. Tom and Monika, Ohio

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home