Sydnor Update

Monday, October 08, 2007

Robberies



On each of these streets above, I have seen two robberies within 2 days. The first photo is the road in front of OCMS where I am studying. (The steeple behind the trees) I walked out and saw a man trying to pull a purse off of a womans shoulder. She was shouting, and he ran off without the purse!

The other photo shows where I heard a car screech to a halt behind me as I was walking along. I turned around and saw a plain clothes policeman jump out of the car, tackle a man on a bike, wrestle him to the ground and demand that he "let go" of what was in his hand!

2 Comments:

  • Go Paul! I'm amazed by the way drama seems to follow you. You must be an action magnet.
    Where would I be without England's criminals - My country would never have been founded!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

  • You know me. I'm always looking for trouble!

    By Blogger Paul, at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home