Sydnor Update

Friday, September 21, 2007

study in Oxford

I began my studies yesterday at OCMS the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies. The center was begun over 25 years ago in order to help Christians research issues especially related to the developing two thirds world. There are 15 of us starting in this term from at least 9 different countries.

This is the start of a long and important journey that I feel will help me to understand the role of the refugee highway in the life and mission of the church in Europe. If I am successful I will be working on this subject part time and in connection with my ministry for the next several years.

I take the bus in from where I am living and walk up the street in the photo about a mile to where the centre is located.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home