Sydnor Update

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Virginia Tech

I went to Virginia Tech. I graduated from there in 1985. I came this close to transferring, but two things kept me from doing that. One was my church community and the other was the simple beauty of the Virginia mountains.

True, the idyllic and pastoral setting have been horribly scarred. However, the christian community in Blacksburg promises to hold me and all those affected once again close to the promises of God.

I looked back through my photos for a recent one of the area. This is all I could find -not far from the campus, early one morning last summer .

2 Comments:

  • That was going to be my first question to you at the ILF.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:46 PM  

  • nice photo! i can see why you felt at home in BK...

    By Blogger Tom, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home